About Me

My photo
From humble beginnings … This is how My Sunshine was born. Im the Founder and owner of Mysunshine Cupcakes and Mysunshine Gift Shop. Im a mother to 3 wonderful children, and always dream to work from home so I can be close to my kids. After 15 years working in IT company, finally its time for me to let go and start wht Ive been dream to do. Work at home mum, Alhamdulillah ^_^ I always like to make/decorate nice things; from making Diaper cake to Baking cake.. I hope you enjoy our Diaper cake and also cakes. If you need something special, something a little different and something to show that person in your life how much they really mean to you, we hope you find something in our range that fits just right. salam and regards Zar

Saturday, April 12, 2014

announcement

dear customer,
thank you for dropping by. Mysunhine cupcakes has change to a new name & moved to new blog at 

www.mysunshinecake.blogspot.com


For any order you can email us at :  mysunshinecake@yahoo.com.my



thank you
zar zailan 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, This is a wonderful blog it’s amazing and helpful, i want to see more blog to know more about other things like this because this blog gives me a lot of information, knowledge. And if you are interested or in need in IT Services like singapore pay per click packages and other services free to visit us Azaza Biz Solutions Services and give us a call.

    ReplyDelete